Monday 7 September 2009

Work is sooooo boring....

OK so I really did not want to go back in the office this morning. Had a rough night and had not slept well. I had a bad dream about the op, maybe it's playing on my mind more than I thought? I am so desperately trying not to bore you all to death with my pre op woe's but, they do creep in every now and again...sorry!

The day has just dragged and even now it's only half past 9 at night!!

TC has cut his leg this morning and so I have spent some time administering first aid, he might need some antibiotics though, will check in the morning. His back leg resembles a tree trunk right now which is not good news with the Championships so close...eek...

I got an early start in the morning as I'm off to London to work for the day and won't get back till gone 8pm so when I'm starting at 5am that makes for a long day. Good news is that I am going to meet my friend Tracey in London for lunch, so a little fun to be had. Lucky for me that I have a nice 1st class seat reserved for the journey back.

R.M.S Titanic comes in on Wednesday, can't wait. Then it will be out with the drill as I have to drill all the Port Holes out....have you seen how many there are on the Titanic?

Anyway, nit of a boring post this one but, hey never mind...I need to sleep I think.

G'night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment