Tuesday 22 September 2009

The Last Post...well for a little while...

Well this is me. I have a pre op assessment at the hospital tomorrow morning with various blood tests. Then it's bath the horse, pack the car and go.

The Championships start on Thursday and if I can I will try to squash a little blog in here and there (got my Blackberry with me)I will. I have two classes on Thursday and my two main runs for the Championships are on Saturday late on.

I get back early Sunday morning. That's right after I have polished off a full English Breakfast. Then I'm going to make sure I get a decent meal...Roast Beef i think before heading to the hospital for 8pm at night. You just know they are going to starve me after midnight :-)

I'm in for 5 days so I guess you can all enjoy the time off from my incessant ramblings...but the good news is...I'm going to be OK and what is more I am going to be myself again, I am confident of that now. Yes it's going to be a little rocky to start with while everything settles down but, I am really positive about the whole thing. You see that's how I normally am, Positive, you have to have a positive mental attitude or you won't succeed at all. I am going to win this battle, I have fought it for two years and I am going to come back stronger than a powered up Pac Man!!! I shall be a new WOMAN....well they keep telling me it's like being reborn! So bring it on!

So watch out world here I come.....and I can't wait to catch up with you all when I get back.

Adios Amigos xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqjqFtC16-k

1 comment:

  1. I will send good thoughts your way! See you when you get back.

    ;o)
    S

    ReplyDelete