Tuesday 15 September 2009

Onwards and upwards


Well works been busy today with the usual round of stupid questions from IT end users. I become more intolerant with every passing day ;-)


I saw the surgeon yesterday and now know exactly what they plan to do. Think I'm in for a bit of a rough ride for the next few months and well, I guess I just want to apologise up front for anything I might say or do, for that matter. As ever, I have started on a good bone supplement today as I am desperate to stay in good shape, physically and mentally. Last thing I want to do now is get struck by the 'Silent Killer' Osteoporosis.


It's hard to believe that the two months is nearly done. The 28th is looming in the not to distant future. Before that though I have one final blood test on the 23rd.


The Championships - oh this is going to be good, It's what I have been waiting for all year. Winning the Sean Dillon High Point Trophy with TC this year was amazing but, to be sitting waiting for the Championships is just the perfect end to the season. I'm going to go out there and give it my best shot. They will be the last rides I get on TC this year.


Oh but next year what plans I have.....once the pain is gone, I'll be free to roam....with my trusty Canon EOS 400D .....

No comments:

Post a Comment