Wednesday 16 September 2009

Music Music, Music

I seem to have spent the day listening to various tracks over and over again. Right now I'm listening to the Rasmus belting one out. Before that it was Nickleback and Theory of a Deadman who I have only just heard of and how good are they? Definition of cheesed off - they are playing the UK and I'm stuck in a hospital!!! How annoying is that?

Well it's 10pm here and I know I should be tired but, I'm not, well I am but, I'm not if you know what I mean. Have been really good and stayed on the decaff coffee too. So it's not like I am completely wired......:-) Strangely enough I am down to one mug of full strength coffee a day....never thought that I would achieve that! Not with the intake I had going...

Right so now I think that I best go rip some Embrace albums to my itunes library, I love the track 'Ashes'. Saw them live at a private Vodafone Gig in the UK back in 2006. I was right on the front row and loved it. It's a really uplifting song that I have used to pick me up after I have inevitably had my heart stomped!!

Ok age check here, anyone heard of Lene Marlin, now she is cool, was about for a short while in the 90's but, I have her album and I love it... I wonder if I can embed a video in here to jog memories? .....Apparently not You Tube/EMI have disabled it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohu231K-jHs

Best I can do sorry!!! 'Unforgivable Sinner' is a great track......it really is. Oh I love music I really do, all types of it. No matter how you feel you can always find a piece of music to match your mood....so, 'If music be the food of love, play on'

No comments:

Post a Comment