Wednesday 2 September 2009

Blogalicious.....

Well I tried to call my friends in New Jersey tonight but, there is no answer on the Skype ;-( I so can not wait to go over again. I want to visit the Freedom Tower when it's complete. Maple Syrup, real Maple Syrup, not the weak supermarket one...I Love Maple Syrup and Pancakes! Short Stack as I could not get a whole stack in!

I did my shopping online and ordered a boat load of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream...I'm such a naughty girl. Not going to help my figure much is it? Well hell, you know what they say, 'a little bit of what you fancy does you good' I seem to have a food blog going here. I just seem to be going through a snacking phase at the moment, can't seem to stop grazing....Don't want to overdo it otherwise I'll put too much weight on.

I must admit that will be the hardest part after the op. Not being active as I normally am. I am always up and about riding horses, getting things done outside, walking the dog and generally getting out as much as I can. I love being active and as such I know when I am better it's just going to be so much better for me. I just can't wait for the energy levels to go up again. Maybe I should start a list of all the places I am going to go to next year.

I really want to go back to Hadrian's Wall, it's been so long...such a wonderfull place. Maybe I'll have a few days away there. Just explore all by myself......Can feel a trip to Portsmouth coming on too....
Here's to new adventures and a pain free life.......x






No comments:

Post a Comment