Saturday 12 September 2009

Wedding...the sequel

Oh my god, that has to have been the single most depressing experience of my entire life. How stupid did I feel standing at a wedding on my own? There I am, really nice dress, heeled shoes the works...really made an effort, looked pretty good too, even if I do say so myself. But to stand in a room dressed like that on my own was just awful. So I came back early

I am so glad I don't have to do it again until May next year....in fact based on tonight's experience does anybody fancy being my date so I don't have to go through it again?

I just feel so low now....by the way...I'm sat here in the dress as I type! I'm trying to think of something positive to say but, I can't, I just feel wiped out...Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. The answer is obvious...you needed more alcohol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now your theory would work if I had not had to drive :-(

    I missed having a large glass of Red Wine or may be two....

    ReplyDelete