Thursday 17 September 2009

Mistakes......



Mistakes, OK so we all make them, possibly me more than most people I'll grant you.
So what is my biggest mistake?

Well I can tell you that I had the sheer stupidity to get a tattoo at the base of my back that I am less than proud of. So for the last few years I have been trying to work out what to cover it up with. Now obviously not wanting to make the same mistake twice I opted to wait until I found the perfect design.
Today I finally found it and with some slight modification I think it will do quite nicely. So here goes...The image above is just lovely and it symbolises what I had imagined in my mind.
Firstly, I wanted a design with three horses. I know I only have two but, my old Arab horse Thomas died nearly two years ago now on the 22nd of September and I wanted to keep his spirit alive. So the horse you see on the far right is him. Smaller than the other two and a little feisty. One thing I need to change here though is to move him a little closer to the others.
Secondly, the horse on the far left looks like my TC used to before I had to trim back his mane. Not only that it has movement in it and considering his injuries it's a miracle he can move at all. He is a tall proud horse and I think that he looks perfect in that pose.
Thirdly, that one in the middle is my Taz, perfect in every way and just slightly smaller than TC. Graceful and elegant.
Now for the other modification. I need to trim the sky so its more or less an outline around the horses. It will all be done in browns as it is above, so not harsh. I am debating if I leave the sun in or not....have loads of time to decide though.
Well at least it will give the nurses in the care home when I'm older something to look at!


No comments:

Post a Comment