Thursday 3 September 2009

If you build it....


Well I am a little on the excited side.

I have been a real devil and treated myself to a model kit of R.M.S Titanic.
I have been itching to build it for years and it will probably take years to build but, it will be fun. I bought the Minicraft version as it's renowned for being the best one. So I will soon have a 2 and a half foot long replica! Good thing is there is a company in the States that does all the upgrade kits for it....so I want to add the better benches, windows and railings etc.


Lucky for me I have copies of Titanic: The Ship Magnificent both volumes so I have plenty of reference to go on to get the exterior right. Mind you I think that it will take ages just to get all the rigging correct. Biggest laugh here is the fact that I have not really made models before so I guess if I take my time on it, then it will all work out.

Now before I rumble off into a whole bunch of nonsense, I shall stop myself. I know I could get really excitable and over the top at this point. Anyway it is late and I guess I should away to my bed.

As one last parting shot right now I wish I was really really rich because I would go on this...check it out, it really is a once in a lifetime opportunity..

http://www.titanicmemorialcruise.co.uk/

Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment