Tuesday 8 September 2009

London...weddings...

Wow it's been a long day today up at 5am and only got in at 8.15pm. Makes one a little tired. So I guess I won't stay on long this evening.

Got knocked about on the Tube this morning the commuters were unusually 'violent' this morning...I don't fit in in London because I smile too much...commuters just get there head down and go, and they are just rude....I don't like that, I have manners and was brought up to respect people. On the upside I met a new friend for lunch so that was nice, we have been chatting for a few weeks on the Internet, we were both in the city so 'caught up' made for a pleasant lunch.

So with work dispatched for the day I ventured back on the train. Which got me thinking...If there is one thing I hate more than dating, it's weddings when you are single...they are full of smug married couples! I have one to go to on Saturday night, dreading it....absolutely dreading it...I always feel so awkward ...I'm not good at going 'Stag' I must say. It will be good to see my cousins though as I have not seen them in ages.

Oh well I will report back on that one later.. Right bed time for me. See you all in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Fe...I am beginning to understand exactly what you mean about weddings, or any other gathering where their are a myriad of couples...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is hard, we will have to learn to cope with it, won't we? x

    ReplyDelete