Saturday 5 September 2009

Weekend.....


Well I got my weekend of to a great start by having a hour and fifteen mins out in the school riding TC (that's me and him looking alittle over exposed) but, after a good old workout I was pretty much wrecked. It's only a couple of weeks to the championships and although I don't expect him to place I would like to see him get a good run. It is really something that he has made the two as a Finalist because I never expected it at all. Well not this year anyway.....
Other than that I took a trip to the DIY store because I wanted some small tools for the impending RMS Titanic build. My Model should be here on Wednesday this coming week. I wonder how I will fare at modelling????
Anyhow, other than that I have not really done much else apart from help my friends teenage daughter learn that one part of respecting parents is all about communicating with them. You know the old analogy 'Ask a Teenager whilst they still know it all!'
So aside from the odd jobs I got done around the stable yard that's pretty much been my day...Now just blogging and watching Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl! Bit of Orlando Bloom...tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment