Saturday 22 August 2009

Shopping

Right well I'm off out for the day with Hannah and Katherine. Should be fun plus I can finish my hospital shopping (boring).

I'm hoping the weather will stay sunny. I want to ride later, got those championships coming up and need to prepare. TC still has a long way to go and although he gets better each time, it still needs work.

I'm still in limbo over what will happen to me, long term. Life is so full of uncertainty at the moment, I think I'm just going to focus on my health, my horses and of course, Hannah.

OK back later.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, you'll find it very welcoming....

    Sounds like you have your plate full with the upcoming surgery....I hope all goes well.

    I have always wanted to ride and own a horse...I envy you.

    P.s. you will find some people local to you at some point, just keep checking out other blogs and follow "blog of note", that's where I found some great blogs.

    ;o)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless your heart, thanks :-)

    Fe

    ReplyDelete