Sunday 23 August 2009

Oh Darn The Weekends Over!!!

Oh no, well there goes another weekend. It was fun though. Got out there this morning on TC and got some great work done there. Weather held so that was good, sunny with a nice breeze.

You know that they always say 'Dance like there is no one looking'? Well I had my iPod on this afternoon and bopped around the paddock to David Guetta and Kelly Rowland...probably not a good idea considering the pain but, hell at least it made me feel better even if TC thought I was a bit weird!! ha ha

Oh well I may be 41 but I love a bit of dance music to be honest, gets you bouncing and cheers you up. I love having fun.....Fun makes the world go round and I always believe that if you are not having fun doing what you are doing, then stop doing it and find something that is fun.

Really considering going to the Archery Shop next weekend so I can check out a new Compound Bow. It will be a good release for me. Something else to do aside from the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment