Monday 24 August 2009

Monday Morning Syndrome

Well it was back to the grindstone this morning, ya boo sucks!!! ha ha. Well having dispatched some accounts, emails and general support issues the morning simply flew by...Dragged a bit this afternoon though.

Just finished my The Mentalist catch up session. Wonder what I can watch next? Not a lot on the TV at the moment which is no bad thing as it means I spend more time outside. Did call the Archery shop again today to chat about one of their bows, they were great as usual but, they think I need to hold out as I could get a good deal at the end of September. Can't wait to start Shooting again.

This is going to sound mad but I really needed a hug today...not sure why, but just felt that way. I guess I am still looking for someone to tell me that it's all going to be OK and that the decisions I have made are the right ones. It's always difficult when you are on your own, you don't have that comfort of a partner to talk things through with. I must admit it's the bit I miss the most.

I had a really good friend that I could talk to and although he was male I could talk to him about anything, anything at all. But he has moved away now and you just tend to feel a void.

I look around at my friends but, I can't talk to them, I can about little things but not everything. It's funny how life can be like that. When you do find someone that you can talk to about everything it's such an amazing release. Nothing beats that feeling in the world. That's probably why I get hurt so much. I'm shy really and I do kind of make myself vulnerable. I am a sensitive soul and take things to heart....

Only 5 weeks to go till the operation now...still worry about waking up in the hospital and no one being there....but, on the up side once it's all over and healed, I 'll be back to my old self and I just can not wait. Someone told me that it is like being reborn. Well here's hoping eh?

Goodnight all.x

No comments:

Post a Comment