Thursday 20 August 2009

Photo Time

Right I am going to try and add a few photo's on here to liven it up a bit. Told you I was new to blogging.. So just kind of hang with me here whilst I do this ok?



Ok well this is me, smiling for once!! Apparently I do the 'smiling' thing alot more these days (probably got something to do with the fact that I have a little more confidence these days). Also something to do with an unfortunate accident involving my front teeth (long story and I am sure you won't want to hear it!) ha ha.




Ok well this is my car parking space!





See I told you I was not much good at this. but we will finish with a couple of Lyrics that kind of some things up for me at the moment so...


'Smile, though you're heart is aching, Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by. If you smile , through your fears and sorrow, Smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just Smile'

'In my darkest hour, in my deepest dispair, will you still care, will you be there?'


Right ok I'll put some more on later...season finale of 'The Mentalist' tonight and I love that programme....Now why can't I meet someone like that? he seem's like a nice guy.





No comments:

Post a Comment