Saturday 22 August 2009

Perfect Day

Wow what a fun day I have had. Those girls still run rings round me but, they are oh soooo much fun. It was like being in a tag team most of the time but, the laughs and the smiles make it worth while. Inbetween the Italian Food, the Coffee and smoothies we had some fun breaks too. On the whole a perfect day.

I was going to ride but, by the time I got home I was needing a break. Will ride in the morning. I really need to focus because of those Championships.

It's sunday tomorrow so with a bit of luck the weather will hold and I canread outside in the sunshine. I think my stockpile of books for my enforced recuperation is doing well, pre ordered the new Dan Brown. Can't wait to get my hands on that.....I did not get to see Angels & Demons at the cinema but, pre ordered it on Blu Ray as a treat for having missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment