Wednesday 19 August 2009

First Post

Ok so I am new to blogging but, I am currently awaiting a hysterectomy and am right in the middle of a AQHA Show season.

So a bit about me to set the tone......

I am a 41 years old (only just) with one beautiful daughter Hannah who is now 20 years old with a wonderful career ahead of her.

On the 20th of July found out that I needed a hysterctomy as suffer lots of pelvic pain. Having had problems for the last two to three years. I had surgery last September and am obviously going under the knife again on the 28th September this year.

I am an active competing member of the American Quarter Horse Association here in the UK. With two Horses. Let me introduce them...

Taz AKA Carryon My Nifty Guy. My Senior Western Pleasure Horse now aged 9 and having a gap year....

TC AKA Zero Turbo Charge. A young, 5 years old, Hunter under Saddle and Pleasure Prospect who was so badly treated he was left emaciated, had metal plates holding his front feet together following a trauma induced laminitis as a result of horrendous impact cracks. Now Sound and working well but, it's taken two and a half years to get him to this stage so far. Still working on the psycological issues....

So that kind of gets the ball rolling so I'll see what crops up along the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment