Sunday 13 December 2009

It's all about me....


This is me....taken on the 6th of December. A little over two months after surgery.

How do I feel?........... you know I can not remember when I last felt this good. It's almost like being 21 again, which is pretty good as I am in fact 41.

I have found a smile that has been missing for some time.

I am no longer in pain.

I feel like I have not felt in years.

I feel happy.

I feel content.

I am unemployed but, I do not feel in despair....

I feel like I can take on the world and despite that fact that I have some major problems to deal with, I am not at all worried and still find it easy to smile.

I feel self confident.

I feel feminine.

I feel atractive.

I can think with clarity.

I have energy.

I have 'Get up and Go'

I can sleep through the whole night without waking. I never slept all night for 3 years prior to this.

I feel radient.

I have wonderful friends who have made so many wonderful comments to make me feel so great.

I have the support of my daughter.

I laugh and smile all the time.

In short it's the most amazing feeling in the world.....I feel reborn.

The person you see in the photograph is the person that I was born to be....

I feel alive!!

3 comments:

  1. and you simply look beautiful in this pic Fe...I hope to be hearing more from you on this blog in the months and years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gee shucks!! **blush** ;-) I have gone all goosebumpy now..what a lovely thing to say xx

    have been going through old photo's and I just look so tired compared to this latest one. I am not a big fan of photo's of myself but even I have had to conceed that I look great in this one...

    You don't get rid of me that easy ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes thats important.......to feel alive.

    ReplyDelete