Saturday 26 December 2009

Happy Christmas (Part Deux)

Oh my god how wrong could I have been. Can't get any worse? oh yes it can.....

OK so as it is known I have split with my partner right? OK so, worse bit is because he has put me out of work as a result, I'm broke! so I am stuck here. Now the reason for the break up was that he is a control freak and I JUST CAN'T LIVE LIKE THAT ANYMORE!! So to make matters more complicated we ran the business together...equal (YEAH RIGHT) partners with 49% share holding each...he won't buy me out the company so I'm kind of captive...you following this so far?

Well we decided to shelve all hostilities till the new year and enjoy a Christmas and my daughter Hannah has come to stay (which is great because there is safety in numbers right? WRONG!) Now OK the relationship was over ages ago (June to be precise) but, this idiot really sealed the deal when he fronts up to my 20 year old daughter!!! On Christmas Day!!! So well you can't get much further over the 'line' than that so here I am on Boxing Day packing my bags and in the next few days I will be gone from here......

What kind of a guy fronts up to a 20 year old girl? One with a serious problem. So it's official Christmas SUCKS.... For obvious reasons I don't flaunt this on Facebook as he watches my profile so please, keep comments on here only..

1 comment:

  1. Fe I am so so so sorry. What a pig of a human being. The good news is you are seeing his true colors and are going to be rid of him. The bad news is you have economic ties to this loser. Seriously I would pound the shit out of this guy for you!If you ever need to talk you can email me. I know what it is like to be alone on the holidays its no fun. My thoughts and prayers are with you hon.

    ReplyDelete